Molex connector in the UK

Megajolt Kit assembly Question and Answers. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_kit_assembly_guide">Kit assembly guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

KITT

Molex connector in the UK

Post by KITT »

Does anyone know the part number of the 14-way Molex connector and where you can get it in the UK?

The closest I've found is at RS, (RS part no. 447-5931) but you have to buy 5 of them and I don't think they are quite as long so won't stick out the box.

thanks

PaulF

Molex connectors

Post by PaulF »

Hi, I've just about to fit a board into a case. I've bought a pack of the RS molex connectors so I'll let you know how it goes in and take some pics if you want?

I'm still having trouble sourcing the 16M crystal. If you've got a spare I'd be willing to do a swop. Plug, socket and pins (including a few spare ones) for a crystal.

I'll nip back in a couple of days with some pics, just let me know if you're interested.

KITT

Oh well!

Post by KITT »

I gave in and just brought a pack of 5 from RS. I used a motherboard plug for mine as it's the same type of plug and just needs shortening to fit the MegaJolt one.

RS also sell the crystals, part number 190-0103. Hope this helps :o)

Matt

PaulF

LOL. Fair enough. That's pret

Post by PaulF »

LOL. Fair enough. That's pretty much what we did in the end.

Thanks for the part no. all we need now is the crystal and the 2N3906 as CPC have stopped doing both these items now.

Ho-hum looks like another trip to RS then.

strikermk2

Molex wanted

Post by strikermk2 »

Hi does any one have a spare molex rightangle socket and plug that they would consider swapping for beer tokens.if not does anyone know where i can buy just one of each.thanks Bryan