Parts availability in the UK

Megajolt Kit assembly Question and Answers. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_kit_assembly_guide">Kit assembly guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

danncus

MAP

Post by danncus »

Throttle position sensor or simmilar maybe?

if so which is best?

edowner

Throttle Position Sensor

Post by edowner »

Yes, throttle position sensor.

As to which is best? Probably depends on your application. MAP on a single barrel of a manifold (as in a twin carb setup) tends to "pulse" and hence isn't so good - When all four/six manifold barrels are joined (std/production manifold) this effect isn't as large. TPS indicates the load on the engine by taking the position of the throttle. The mod is actually quite easy, but depends on what your application is.

steve turley

need phone number

Post by steve turley »

Hi bill please call or e-mail me with info as where to buy parts from you e-mail is [email protected] or phone 07810310412 hope you can help thanks steve

brentp
Site Admin

I'm waiting for some more boa

Post by brentp »

I'm waiting for some more boards to show up, they keep getting snapped up! :)

They're probably 1.5 weeks away.

I'm also working on providing a complete kit of parts, what would be the level of interest for that?

thanks,
Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

hotrodfil

EDIS 8 module

Post by hotrodfil »

Hi - been following this with interest for a while. I'm planning on building a system for an egine that had possibly the worst distributor in the world, my Ford sidevalve V8. Therefore I need to find a reasonably priced EDIS 8 module and plug before I can get started. Anyone got one?

hotrodfil

EDIS 8

Post by hotrodfil »

Must have missed your comment - have you still got any EDIS 8 modules, and how much would you want for one?
Cheers,Phil

andyducati

EDIS 8

Post by andyducati »

Hi,
Do you still have any EDIS 8 modules and if so how much do you want for one?
Also do you know if it is possible to use 2 EDIS 4 modules on a V8? How?

Cheers
Andy

and still not enough power!!!!!!
and still not enough power!!!!!!

Paratime

EDIS Ate

Post by Paratime »

No, it is not possible to sync two 4's to make an 8.

alainmengoli

Just a check here. i am bette

Post by alainmengoli »

Just a check here. i am better off with a MAP if the manifold is one or the four tubes are connected (4cylinder) than with TPS? Map gives a better scenario of the engine load than TPS? So I should use MAp on my TC Fiat engine, but adapt the manifold (drill holes into the down tubes and connect them) than use a TPs on the carbs?

Will drilling holes in the naifold upset the setting of the carbs and hence give less performance????

Cheers from Alain
I just received my complete box and bought the other parts off ebay (edis, coil, senser crank touthy thing).

Just waiting to install Guy Croft performance head and rebuild bottom end.

baker

megajolt uk

Post by baker »

hi im intrested in fitting the megajolt to my golf !! i would like to get the parts or already built unit from the uk !!!! i tryed to get in tough with this person guy but no luck !!!! can anyone help with any info please thanks lee

Josh_b

why not get

Post by Josh_b »

hello.
i would recomend you buy a completed unit from the inventor of the MJLJ, Brent, you can order one from this very site :-)

Ivan

Guy Hill

Post by Ivan »

Hello Bill

My name is Ivan Vanherpe and I live in Belgium
I have orderd my MJLJ module from Guy Hill,
if I am correct you know him or are his friend.
I don't seem to get in contact easy with him because
he is away a lot.
Can you please check whith him and please let know whats happening
Somthing seems to be going wrong, is it the problem that Ireed here
of the parts or the boxes?
I am hoping to here somthing soon, thanks for your help and regards
to you and Guy

Paul f

Buying parts.

Post by Paul f »

I am new to this forum and am intending to build a unit to fit my crossflow powered seven.
is there a UK supplier who can supply just the board processor and map sensor?. I dont mind finding the rest of the parts locally.I have read this thread but unsure of who is suppling what at present.
Paul

brentp
Site Admin

Take a look at the order page

Post by brentp »

Take a look at the order page (link at top); I have boards and processors in stock. Delivery takes about a week.

Thanks,
Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

imp_nut

Order

Post by imp_nut »

Hi Brent,
I don't like querying this on a public mail, but i've had no reply from you e-mail, You say a week for delivery (perhaps a bit longer to UK?), I ordered through the web site, and paid through paypal on the 7th Nov, so is there a problem, or has the parcel gone AWOL?

Regards, Paul.