Ford Sierra Crankshaft Pulley

EDIS and Megajolt installation related topics. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_vehicle_installation_guide">Vehicle installation guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Dhutch

Ford Sierra Crankshaft Pulley

Post by Dhutch »

Ive heard from somewhere that there is a Sierra that had a 36-1 wheel as part of the crankpulley?
- As that would be a direct swap onto my CVH it would save making one. And if someone got a ford part no for it, i could maybe even just buy one new from an autoparts place?

Any details or info welcomed.

Daniel

KLAS

Post by KLAS »

oh, yes, i know the part you mean. i once found one and asked a Ford dealer over here. he quoted me a price of 270€ plus taxes for a new one.

but i'm sure i still have the partnumber somewere, i'll have a look

Dhutch

Post by Dhutch »

KLAS wrote:oh, yes, i know the part you mean. i once found one and asked a Ford dealer over here. he quoted me a price of 270&#8364; plus taxes for a new one.

but i'm sure i still have the partnumber somewere, i'll have a look
Yeah?

Well that would insteresting, because from the ringing round i did today i was coming to the conclusion they where an urban myth!
I just thought if i can buy one from a 3rd part autofactors or scrap yard for £30 or somthing it would be a steal compaired to making one or paying silly money.

Daniel

sierra2dr

Re: Ford Sierra Crankshaft Pulley

Post by sierra2dr »

Dhutch wrote: And if someone got a ford part no for it, i could maybe even just buy one new from an autoparts place?
You might get it from Ford only. The part number is finis 1651541 (E7EE 6316 CC). I'll see if any of my brigade have one.