Error Importing DataLog

Report any thing that looks like a bug or problem in the system here

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

andylaurence

Error Importing DataLog

Post by andylaurence »

I finally used my RCP in anger this weekend, but when importing the three logs, I got this error:

"Failed to prepare Insert DatalogRow statement"

What am I doing wrong? I'm running the latest firmware (1.1.13) and the latest RaceAnalyzer (1.1.12).

As an aside, it's great to finally see brake pedal usage (just on/off for now), oil pressure (but I need to adjust the resistor for better resolution) and wheel speed (which only seems to show a small number of RPMs and varies wildly irrespective of speed). I'm sure the accelerometer readings will become more accurate when I more solidly mount the box, although a 10 point moving average looks pretty good.
Sprinting an ADR Sport 2
www.endurancelay.co.uk

andylaurence

Post by andylaurence »

Anyone else getting this or have any ideas? I've tried the logs on different workstations and the same thing each time. Logs appear to be complete and I can analyse them in Excel, but that's time consuming...
Sprinting an ADR Sport 2
www.endurancelay.co.uk

andylaurence

Post by andylaurence »

53 views and nobody had this problem? Anyone any ideas at all? Can anyone else import my logs?
Sprinting an ADR Sport 2
www.endurancelay.co.uk

smig

Post by smig »

andylaurence wrote:53 views and nobody had this problem? Anyone any ideas at all? Can anyone else import my logs?
I'd give it a try if I could figure out how to download the file from www.bigupload.com without having to register/signup.

Mr. Wednesday

Post by Mr. Wednesday »

I got a failure with a more detailed error message, attached.

Try manually editing the log file to remove the '.' character in the oil pressure channel name. I think that's screwing up the program.
Attachments
Error screenshot
Error screenshot
asl_raceanalyzer_01.png (12.5 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
The ChumpCar/LeMon: 1988 Ford Mustang, with '87-'88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe turbocharged engine. Covered in stickers, was #74, then #94, now #75.

We race in Texas and vicinity.

andylaurence

Post by andylaurence »

Good spot! So punctuation is not a good idea with channel names then. I've now been able to import all my logs by amending the channel name. Is there a way that this could be either limited when inputting the name of the channel or caught by some better error catching on the import script?
Sprinting an ADR Sport 2
www.endurancelay.co.uk