James in Olympia, WA

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

Projex

James in Olympia, WA

Post by Projex »

Howdy! Looking forward to receiving my RaceCapturePro! During 2012 I began road racing with ICSCC here in the northwest, in my Diasio D962. Prior to that, I spent four years autocrossing my Miata regularly. I saw how the data from even smart phone based applications could help with autocrossing, and I am determined to improve, no matter what vehicle I'm racing.

I'm also on a LeMons team, Team Oly Express; we race a 1964.5 Plymouth Barracuda, powered by a 170ci (small) slant six engine. Soon to have EFI!!! My transponder, and soon my RaceCapturePro, are shared with the team car.

Brent & Kelley (and the rest of their hoodlum team) gave me my first introduction to crapcan racing when they allowed me to crew for the chumpcar Miata one Halloween... Thanks again! ;)
Attachments
For Sale!!!
For Sale!!!
P8120031smSM.jpg (84.64 KiB) Viewed 738 times

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi James!

Love, love your race car. Let us know if you're ever going to sell it! Would be great to see RaceCapture installed in there too! :)

Hope to get your unit shipped ASAP!