Help Please no spark in Megajolt

EDIS and Megajolt installation related topics. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_vehicle_installation_guide">Vehicle installation guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Excellent, then. We will work with Trigger Wheels to diagnose.

Enjoy your Megajolt Installation!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

cng1

Post by cng1 »

We received the rev limiter this morning for testing and we've just finishd giving it a thorough test. I'm happy to say that it is working perfectly on the testbench here. If I had to guess what the issue was on the original installation I would have to guess at something wiring related.
Official Megajolt distributor for UK and Europe.
Complete Megajolt packages, EDIS kits, Trigger wheels and everything else you need for your megajolt install
www.trigger-wheels.com

NITROPIXIE

Post by NITROPIXIE »

Then possibly a non functioning ULN2003A as this will drive the rev limiter transistor????
1310 A-series Mini, lightened and built myself. V4 board and loving it

Rasputin22 - The Mini Forum
Rasputin22 - MK1 Golf Forum

Megajolt repair for the UK available

javierant3

Post by javierant3 »

Thank you very much. Really don`t know where the fail is because the car runs perfectly. I am very satisfied with the system and how it performs in the car. Now I have rock steady idle.

I think the ULN is good because I installed 5 leds for shift light (4 of them in the programmable outputs and 1 in the shift light output) and they are functioning properly.
I`ll inspect again my wiring for any issue but all seem to be ok.

Please send back the board, I`ll pay the shipping and the cost of testing the board.

cng1

Post by cng1 »

OK, we'll get the board back out to you, no charge for the testing.
Official Megajolt distributor for UK and Europe.
Complete Megajolt packages, EDIS kits, Trigger wheels and everything else you need for your megajolt install
www.trigger-wheels.com