MJLJ V3.0.0 Firmware Question

General Megajolt Questions and Answers

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

carrot boy

MJLJ V3.0.0 Firmware Question

Post by carrot boy »

I have got the Megajolt junior lite running in My Opel Manta with the c20xe 16 valve engine running on carbs with no problems but i would like to callibrate the TPS using the new software .I have the v3.0.0.0 pcb and am running the v3.0.0.0 software,i have downloaded the v3.2.1 software and the firmware but i get a message saying controller not supported by this configurator, i am not sure on how to download the new firmware into the existing configurator ,any help would be graet. Also i am running Windows on the pc.
Mick.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Mick,

The firmware upgrade process is fully documented- you can find the step by step guide here: http://www.autosportlabs.net/3.2.x/2.8. ... rade_guide

Regards,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

carrot boy

Post by carrot boy »

Thanks will have another go.
Mick.

carrot boy

Post by carrot boy »

I am still having problems trying to upgrade from the v3.0 to the v3.2.1. i get a message at the fourth step of the upgrade on the black screen saying 'hc08sprg.exe' is not reconized as an internal or external command. I think its just some thing i have done wrong but cant sort it out so i could do with a bit more help.
Mick.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

The computer is saying "I can't find the program you are requesting". You probably need to navigate to the directory where you downloaded the files.

For example, if you put the files in c:\myFiles, you would enter "cd c:\myFiles" at the command prompt. Once you were in that directory, you would be able to run the firmware upgrade program.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

carrot boy

Post by carrot boy »

Thanks for the reply,i will try again.
Mick.l

carrot boy

Post by carrot boy »

Great got it sorted now ,if you are running Windows vista Follow the instructions under the topic (Problems with loading firmware)posted by Dannyp .March 6 2008.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DannyP

Post by DannyP »

Glad to be of help. Vista does have it's quirks, everything doesn't work as if it's XP, I found.