Sucsess

Megajolt Kit assembly Question and Answers. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_kit_assembly_guide">Kit assembly guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

peter

Sucsess

Post by peter »

:lol:
Sucsess second time .I built my first unit but read the connections incorrectley and cooked it .second attempt everything worked first time Thanks Brent. A couple of questions. Can i buy components from your website but not a complete kit,then i can rebuild my first unit and use it for another project or as a spare.Secondly I have comitted a MAP to the flash Memory is this permanent or can it be overwritten,I have to borrow a laptop so have not been able to check for my self. Again thanks for a great idea.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Peter,

Glad things are working better for you.

What components were damaged on the other board? Unfortunately we don't offer individual components on the website, we determined it would be too much overhead for the time we have available. There is, however, a 'bill of materials' in the download section which should help you get whatever replacement parts you need from a regular electronics shop.

The ignition configuration can be flashed multiple times. As you've probably figured out, you need to flash it so the settings are preserved after the MJLJ is powered down.

Regards,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter