FAO brent - orders made prior to the new website!

General discussion on Autosport Labs, the mission, website, content, etc.

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

fikus01

FAO brent - orders made prior to the new website!

Post by fikus01 »

hello brent,

slightly shocked by the site change but totally understand it, best of luck with that! just wanted to confirm my order was recieved ok! made order and paid for it at beginning of feb which im sure was a busy time if all this was going on. just like to be assured my mj is on its way and wasnt lost in the change of web sites and online shops thats all as im stil waiting.

best of luck, megajolt has a big future.

nick

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Nick!

Thanks for the kind words. But never fear, all orders have been accounted for- that has always been the priority.

Your's is well on its way, and you should have it soon. I'll follow up in email with specific details.

fikus01

Post by fikus01 »

:D thankyou, this is the best part of megajolt i think, being able to directly deal with someone who knows the complete ins and outs of everything (as im sure you well do) rather than just being a sales statistic!
DO SOMETHING SILLY, TURBO AN 1100CC METRO :)

fikus01

Post by fikus01 »

its here! i think anyway, i got a little card from the post office saying i had a package arrive with outstanding costs!! just assuming this is import tax and i've been clobbered for it, have to wait til monday to go get it tho. thanks for your efforts all the same brent.

nick
DO SOMETHING SILLY, TURBO AN 1100CC METRO :)