Porsche 924 up and running!

Show off your Megajolt installations, vehicles and action shots here!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Todd Charles

Porsche 924 up and running!

Post by Todd Charles »

Got it going today. Fired up on the first try. Ran so well I couldn't shut it off! Had a bad extenal power relay that shorted out and wouldn't let the key switch shut it down. I am also running Mega Squirt and the MJLJ fixed an idle RPM glitch I was having. My major purpose for converting to MJLJ is for the future installation of a blower setup. This will still be atleast 6 months down the road but I needed to get the trigger mounted along with pulley\drive system for the blower. With only a basic and coservitive mechanical MAP I can already tell a definite difference in throttle response. Thanks to all who helped me!!

Todd

79porsche924

I was wondering if you could

Post by 79porsche924 »

I was wondering if you could tell me the map kpa and advance values you used to time your engine or if anyone has these value for a 79 porsche 924 2.0l

Todd Charles

Hmmm, I responded once to

Post by Todd Charles »

Hmmm, I responded once to this post and now it's gone!? Anyway, just let me know your email address and I will foward my maps to you. I don't want to clutter the files section here with something few peolple wll use. My email is endwrench @ hotmail . com

Todd