Hello, I'm Peter (ProCoach) from Virginia International!

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

ProCoach

Hello, I'm Peter (ProCoach) from Virginia International!

Post by ProCoach »

:D

Got a nice package in the mail recently as one of the early adopters for real-time telemetry. Fred and I have been having some great conversations on how to use data that ASL equipment logs for driver improvement. I heard about this project on IndieGoGo from my friend and colleague, Ross Bentley, so I'm excited to try this out.

I have a very successful full-time coaching business for club/marque and historic racing drivers.

I'm a big proponent of data and video and sell AiM, MoTeC, Traqmate, Racelogic (Video VBOX), Race-Keeper and Race Technology (and have for over ten years), but I will use my ASL to work real-time with my clients on track at Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta, Laguna Seca, Road America, Mid-Ohio, Lime Rock Park, Roebling Road, Sebring International Raceway, Daytona International Speedway, Barber Motorsports Park, Mont Tremblant (oh, the data costs!?! :evil:) and other places throughout the country.

I just got back from five days at COTA in Austin and leaving day after tomorrow for five days at Road America. You can find out more about me on my website or on Facebook. Thanks to Brent, Fred and the whole crew for this great work!

Really looking forward to putting this wonderful tool to the test!
Combining the Art and Science of Going Fast!

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Peter!

Thanks for dropping by and telling us about what you have going on!

Please send us an email at [email protected], we'd like to chat further, maybe have a phone call with the team so we can learn how you want to use the system.

And thank you so much for supporting the project!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

freds4hb

Post by freds4hb »

Hey Peter! (it's Fred)