info and help

General Topics for configuring, operating and tuning the Megajolt. Also see the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_Operation_Guide">Operation Guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

mower man

info and help

Post by mower man »

Please excuse me if I'm onthe wrong forum .I have obtained a megajolt kit a mass of parts and have some questions andneed help --1where can I obtain a 14 pin connector plug as fitted to this kit ? --2 can any one supply me with a SIMPLE wiring diagram /map for the plug ? ,the problem Ihave is that the loom fitted is all black with no idents and the info I have does not match the wiring in the plug !i.e. there are only 12 wires in it and 14 places ,looking into the rear of the plug --top row under catch from the left first 2 are wired next is blank then next 4 are connected --onthe lower row counting from left again first 3 are wired and next one is blank followed by 3more wires canyou supply a diagram to use ,to be able to run a 4cyl 4 stroke engine with MAP control ,I don't req shift light or RPM limiter at this time.I have trigger wheel ,Vr sensor ,coil pack and ford eec4 box ,shielded cable plug leads and middle level wiring skills and normal cables and tools ,I would also like a brand decal for the main box can you help please mower man [mick]
The older I get the faster I was!

spandit

Post by spandit »

PC power supplies have the right Molex plugs (although you'll have to cut 4 pins off).

Full wiring instructions can be downloaded from this site